جعفر عبد الكريم الخابوري
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

جعفر عبد الكريم الخابوري

صحيفة جعفر الخابوري الاسبوعيه

الرئيسيةاليوميةأحدث الصورس .و .جبحـثالأعضاءالمجموعاتالتسجيلدخول

صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
جعفر الخابوري
Admin
جعفر الخابوري

المساهمات : 293
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/05/2023

صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري    صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري  Emptyالإثنين سبتمبر 30, 2024 5:05 am

The Battle of Harrah between the Security of Sajjad (peace be upon him) and the Terrorism of Yazid bin Muawiyah 8K Views | Added on 08-29-2019 Researcher: Salam Makki Al-Taie Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, and peace and blessings be upon the most honorable of prophets and messengers, Abu Al-Qasim Muhammad and his noble, auspicious, chosen family, the good and pure, and the eternal curse be upon their enemies until the Day of Judgment... After the painful tragedy of Karbala and the martyrdom of Imam Al-Hussein (peace be upon him), his family and supporters, and the captivity of his family (peace be upon them), which was carried out by the misguided and misleading group represented by Yazid and his supporters from the Umayyads and others - may Allah curse them all in this world and the hereafter - they carried out another tragedy that is considered one of the most tragic historical incidents, which blackened the history of Yazid and the Umayyads after the tragedy of Karbala, which is the tragedy of (the incident of Al-Harrah). It is one of the unforgivable crimes and atrocities committed by Yazid and his misguided soldiers. He began his state - may God curse him - with the killing of the martyr Imam Al-Hussein bin Ali bin Abi Talib (peace be upon them), the grandson of the Messenger of God Muhammad (may God bless him and his family), and concluded it with the Battle of Al-Harrah. Saeed bin Al-Musayyab calls the year of Yazid bin Muawiyah (may God curse him) the ominous one. In the first year, Imam Al-Hussein bin Imam Ali (peace be upon them) and the family of the Messenger of God (may God bless him and his family) were killed. In the second year, the sanctuary of the Messenger of God (may God bless him and his family) was violated and the sanctity of Medina was violated. In the third year, blood was shed in the sanctuary of God Almighty and the Holy Kaaba was burned[1]. The Battle of Harrah is when: Yazid’s soldiers – may God curse them – ordered him to attack the city of the Greatest Messenger (may God bless him and his family), the place of revelation and the source of Islamic preaching, where his companions (may God bless him and his family) from the Muhajireen and Ansar and those who followed them in goodness and his family (may God bless him and his family) were. They raided them, took it over, and killed thousands of its Muslim inhabitants. Yazid went to extremes in shedding blood, drinking alcohol, committing immorality, and debauchery, so he – may God curse him – allowed the city to be occupied by his soldiers for three days. Yazid and his rabble soldiers were not satisfied with killing, but went beyond that to violate the honor of women, until it was narrated that a thousand women gave birth in the Battle of Harrah without husbands. He – may God curse him – and his soldiers attacked the House of God Almighty, the honorable Mecca, with catapults and heavy machine guns, and they demolished the noble house and burned it[2]. We notice the extent of the brutality and barbarism carried by Yazid and his rabble soldiers - may God curse them - but we are not surprised that such actions would come from a Nasibi, rude, coarse, and rude person who drinks alcohol and commits evil[3]. It was narrated - in his immorality, depravity, and departure from the path of the Islamic nation - from the Prophet (may God bless him and his family): (The first one to change my Sunnah is a man from the Umayyads called Yazid)[4]. So his supporters - may God curse them - violated the sanctity of the Messenger of God (may God bless him and his family), by killing his daughter's son (peace be upon them), his family and his supporters (peace be upon them), and he took captive and took captive those who survived from them on the day of Al-Taf. Reasons for the Battle of Al-Harrah: Everyone knows who Yazid bin Muawiyah - may God curse them both - is? What did he do to the descendants of the Messenger of God (may God bless him and his family) during his rule, and what were his characteristics? He used to drink alcohol, commit major sins, violate honor, marry mothers, daughters, and sisters, and abandon prayer. So if someone did all of these things, what do we expect from him? Would he do good deeds and spread them, or would he do evil, injustice, corruption, and immorality? This is one of the reasons for the incident of al-Harrah, in addition to that, the Ansar were the backbone of the armed Islamic forces and they inflicted decisive blows on the Quraysh, destroying their flags and spreading sadness and mourning in their homes for the sake of Islam. They knew that if the Quraysh were to prevail, they would continue to subjugate and humiliate them in order to avenge them. This was achieved when the Umayyads took power, so they strove hard to humiliate and subjugate the Ansar and spread poverty and need among them. Muawiyah - may God curse him - went to extremes in taking revenge on them, and when Yazid took power after him, he made great efforts to attack them. This was when he began to transgress the limits of God Almighty, so the people of Medina deposed him. Ibn al-Zubayr insisted on deposing Yazid and most of the people supported him in that. Abdullah bin Mut’i’, Abdullah bin Hanzala and the people of Medina entered the mosque and came to the pulpit and deposed Yazid. Abdullah bin Abi Amr bin Hafs bin al-Mughirah al-Makhzumi said: I deposed Yazid as I deposed My turban, and he took it off his head, and said: ... The enemy of God is a drunkard and a drunkard, and another said: I took it off as I took off my shoes, and another said: I took it off as I took off my clothes, and another said: I took it off as I took off my shoes, until ... they declared their innocence from him and agreed on that[5], so they gathered around Abdullah bin Hanzala and he pledged allegiance to them to death, so he said: O people, fear God, for by God we did not revolt against Yazid until we feared that we would be pelted with stones from the sky...[6], and that is because of his immorality and debauchery and the violation of sanctities and the aggression against people and their honor. Risalat al-Qalam Weekly Magazine Editor-in-Chief Jaafar al-Khabouri
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://fruttydgf665.ahlamontada.com

صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» صحيفة نبض الشعب الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
جعفر عبد الكريم الخابوري :: مجلة رسالة القلم الاسبوعيه رئيس التحرير جعفر الخابوري-
انتقل الى: